20 April 2013

My life could've turned out different today.

Thank god it hasn't.

Now I live in a different halls of residence than my girlfriend and I stayed at mine last night. Being a good boyfriend, I got up early and see her off to work. On the walk to my girlfriends halls I saw a few police cars. Nothing out of the ordinary- quite normal, in fact.

Turns out someone had their head popped off.

I was at St Marys at around 11:10am. I took this picture to show my girlfriend:



The story on here started reporting at 12am. If I had left 15 minutes earlier, I could've been in the middle of it. Not entirely sure I fancy that. It was actually only by chance that I left a little later than I had planned as I couldn't find my wallet. Chain of events.

To whoever nearly made me lose my wallet, I thank you.

2 comments:

  1. A near escape Tom! Hope you have a good weekend, and hope you have found your wallet.....

    ReplyDelete